Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do I tone down brassiness in European human hair clip in extensions I just purchased.?

How do I tone down brassiness in European human hair clip in extensions I just purchased. The blonde in this hair (Wig Pro 22)is brassy compared to mine. My natural color is a light brown (born very blonde turned light brown by 20 yrs old)is heavily foiled to a golden but not brassy blonde. Would I apply an ash blonde to counter act it?



How do I tone down brassiness in European human hair clip in extensions I just purchased.?

i would use an ash blonde rinse...this comes out when washed but that way you are not permantly changing the color of the piece..you may change your color some time and need your piece to match that..you can get a rinse at walmart or drugstore..

No comments:

Post a Comment