Monday, July 27, 2009

How are you supposed to care for synthetic clip in hair extensions?

I've gotten some Jessica Simpson 23" wavy hair extensions (clip in) for Christmas!



They were fitted for me to match my hair colour and I was shown how to apply them. I have long hair anyway and they completely blended, I was shocked at how natural they looked and felt ! Yay !



lol. However, the woman said they may tangle easily and I should spray with a spray-in conditioner and take good care of them when I don't have them in.



I only want to wear them occasionally for big events, how should I care for them to help them last longer ?



How are you supposed to care for synthetic clip in hair extensions?

I have some clip in extensions that i only use occasionally. I just make sure i brush out any tangles after wearing them and put them back in the packaging they came in after using them. I bought mine 2 years ago nearly and they still look brand new! Try the website for your brand of extensions im sure theres some tips on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment