Saturday, July 25, 2009

Great Clips costs..to style ur hair?

how much does it cost, on average(i no its different for dif. locations) but on average, what is the exact cost to just go in and have them style ur hair (i wanted to go in and have them do my hair for homecoming but i want to no how much it costs. i was thinking about doing a "tester" to see if it looks good on me and with my dress. thanks in advance :-)



Great Clips costs..to style ur hair?

i am in va and my cost is $40 when i worked at cost cutters it was $35



Great Clips costs..to style ur hair?

bout 30 dollars.



Great Clips costs..to style ur hair?

like a updo? I am totally not sure if great clips does updos. you can check on there website. but I know Fanastic Sams does and they are great. and places in Minnesota are about 60 and up. but not sure for a tester because I never had one but i know its 60 and up though at places

No comments:

Post a Comment