Monday, July 27, 2009

Ugh!!! I'm sick of my hair!!!HELP?

My hair is really straight and silky, so it's hard to put up or put hair clips in it. Don't get me wrong I like having naturally straight hair, but sometimes I want to do something differnt than just wearing down. Any ideas of what I could do? pics would be nice = ) thanks



Ugh!!! I'm sick of my hair!!!HELP?

omg, girl, you are so lucky! i wish i had hair like yours, but instead my hair is wavy, thick, and frizzy. you should be glad that you have that kind of hair! and if you don't already have side bangs then you should think about getting them, because they're always cute on everyone.



Ugh!!! I'm sick of my hair!!!HELP?

I heard the getting a perm might help, but you said you like your silky hair, the best i can think of is extensions.



Ugh!!! I'm sick of my hair!!!HELP?

.side bangs



.curl it



.messy bun



.braid it



.pick tails



get it cut short



Ugh!!! I'm sick of my hair!!!HELP?

Roxy, no need fro rudeness, seriously.



I think we're all sick of you frankly.



And putting flowers in your hair is a way to freshen up your look.



You can wear it with your hair down or put into a low side ponytail and clip it to the base.



Faux hawks look good with a sleek, high ponytail.



Ugh!!! I'm sick of my hair!!!HELP?

put it up in a ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment