Saturday, July 25, 2009

Barrettes/Clips for long thick hair?

I have very long thick, wavy hair. My whole life I have had trouble finding barrettes or Clips that hold all of my hair. Has anyone with long thick hair found one that works? The brand and a good description would be great. I have a whole drawer in my bathroom full of useless hair stuff.



Barrettes/Clips for long thick hair?

That SCUNCI brand has a few that work. They sell them at walmart and Target.



Barrettes/Clips for long thick hair?

yeah i have long thick wavy hair too and it's a drag all i do is find the biggest clips and barrettes i can find and usually it helps alos bobbypins work great too!!



Barrettes/Clips for long thick hair?

I have the same problem! I have these clips that work really well though, I looked for a picture but I couldn't find one so I'll try my best describe it. They usually come in packs of about 8 and the colors are clear, black, and brown (usually). They look like butterflies kind of and you pinch the "wings" and it opens. They make some very small ones which I like to use under me hair when I put it up and sometimes it falls out. The make medium size...which for me is pretty much pointless, and they make jumbo which are the ones that I usually use to put like the front section of my hair back. I got mine at walmart but I have also seen then at CVS so I'm sure they sell them at any drug store. I'm pretty sure the brand is Scunci. Hope this helps!



EDITED: Hey! I just found a picture! Here it is!



http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2...

No comments:

Post a Comment