Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair extensions...clip ins????

I see that many people are pleased with the clip in hair extensions. For you that have or used these .... where did you get these clip ins (I see a whole bunch on the internet) and what brand are your clip-ins. Are they hard to put in...Do they look real? Thank you!



Hair extensions...clip ins????

I actually have two types of the clip in extensions. One of them I got from Sallys(straight hair) for about $70.00 and theyre each on Tracks. You clip them into your own hair in sections! They are human hair, and do actually look real ! I also have a curly clip in extension that I use when I dont want to fix my naturally wavy/curly hair. I actually got it from a stand at the mall but it works very well. Extensions can be very fun and a great boost for your self esteem! Hope I helped!



Hair extensions...clip ins????

what you can do is buy the regular hair [ i suggest 100% human hair] and then buy the hair clips and sew them.



and then they're wearable.



Hair extensions...clip ins????

Salon Bangles. Made with real human hair. You can get them in solid colors or coontails, and the colors vary. Easy to put in and since it's real hair, they look real.



Hair extensions...clip ins????

im going to make my own i going to get the hair and then get the clips from a sally's beaut store and im going to order even moe clips online at hairextnestions.com



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment