Monday, July 27, 2009

Is great clips a good haircut place? Or will they screw up my hair?

I have long, thin hair and i am worried about going to a place like great clips. or any other place



Is great clips a good haircut place? Or will they screw up my hair?

Honestly, it's best to have a regular stylist that you know and trust whether it's at GC or not. If you're in need of a quick cut because your regular stylist is closed or you're out of town, GC will be no more daunting than visiting any other unknown salon that has multiple stylists that work on commission. I've gone before in such a scenario and had no problems because I knew what I wanted (length off, guard to use) and had a stylist that listened very well and executed perfectly.



If you decide to go and like the results then grab a business card for the future.



Is great clips a good haircut place? Or will they screw up my hair?

They are good on my hair but the hairstylists are different at every place so... but they do GREAT on my hair.



Is great clips a good haircut place? Or will they screw up my hair?

it'll grow!



Is great clips a good haircut place? Or will they screw up my hair?

do you mean " are clips a good way to keep your hair in place?"



my answer is yes. as long as u have styled it well in place without any hairs standing out.



Is great clips a good haircut place? Or will they screw up my hair?

Since every hair cuttery has different staff it kind of depends. I went to a great clips with my friends once and their hair cuts were great but the women who did mine really screwed up. It really depends on the luck of the draw . If you can find out who's the best on the staff ask for an appointment with them.



Is great clips a good haircut place? Or will they screw up my hair?

2 of my friends go there and they love it but i personally dont think their hair is THAT amazing.



then my other friend went to go there and they did like the worst job on her hair, ever. it was seriously that bad.



i guess it depends on what place you go to and what hairstylist you get.



Is great clips a good haircut place? Or will they screw up my hair?

I have had good and bad results at great clips. Ask around about your local salon and then decide. Find someone (even a stranger) whose cut you like and ask where they get there hair done, it has always worked for my wife who has very long hair.



Is great clips a good haircut place? Or will they screw up my hair?

Absolutely not. When it comes to your hair you should never go discount "shopping" at a place like great clips . Every girl should have a great beautician for her hair. Never go cheap. Most of the stylists at places like those are just out of school and really have no idea what they are doing. I shop discount all the time. But when it comes to my hair I want the best of the best. You should find a local salon in your area that has been around for awhile and the stylists are experienced. That way you know when you come out of the salon you will be happy.



Is great clips a good haircut place? Or will they screw up my hair?

I usually go to Beauty Brands but they were closed so i went to Great Clips and they did a awesome job on my hair!! I loved it so much, but it might not be the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment