Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need a hair tip!?

What type of hair style can u do with straight hair, i like my straight hair i want it kept like that, my supplys



Hair Band



Hair clips



bobby pins



curler



and a straightner!



HELP ME!!!



and i could buy more hair supplies!



I need a hair tip!?

go french twist or chignon no added supplies needed



I need a hair tip!?

Well, wavy hair looks more trendy........



I need a hair tip!?

Try a different part. Use your flat iron to flip the ends out. Go to websites like matrix.com, redken.com and tigi.com. They should all have info on current styles to help you with ideas.



I need a hair tip!?

1. French braids are cute and girly



2. pony tail with it all up and some hair off to the side out of the pony tail



3. bobby pins where you take the hair at the very top and it's kind of a small mini bun thing in the front and you criss cross it with the bobby pins



4. zig zag down the part in the middle using a comb



5.pig tails with cute ribbons at the end



6. straighten it and use a softening silky spray to make it look and feel soft. Good luck.



I need a hair tip!?

I like to straighten my hair (working is sections is best) then putting my hair in multiple plaits to get waves, doing this while wet and allowing to dry or doing while dry and spraying works best, pull out the plaits DO NOT BRUSH UNLESS YOU WANT FRIZZ then bobby pinning the side fringe to the side of your hair (above and to the back of your hair). Also pinning back the fringe and putting in cute plaits that fall at the front is gorgeous! =)



P.S. having a side part is the way to go for this, and you pin back the section of hair that is the biggest.



hope it works for you

1 comment:

  1. you want to buy i tip please visit website:
    https://laylahair.com

    Hair toppers: https://laylahair.com/wholesale-18-inch-blonde-clip-in-straight-hair-toppers-extensions/

    ReplyDelete