Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair question..growing out hair...?

my hair was very short and im growing it out long. im now at the stage where it is hard to control and i can spike it up but it doesnt always look good since its hard to stand it up now. it doesnt look good down and dry yet. im wonderin should i cut the sides short and leave the top long or let it all grow out at same length? and tips on what to do in this stage from someone thats grown out their hair from very short? im a guy by the way so hair clips and junk wont fly.



Hair question..growing out hair...?

I grew my hair out years ago and that stage where you can't do anything is really annoying! Unfortunately, there isn't too much you can do while this part grows out. I wouldn't cut it, it'll just prolong the growing out period. And even hair clips, etc don't work at this point --even if you were a girl! My only suggestion would be to wear a cap of some kind for a few weeks, something I couldn't get away with, but maybe you can.



Hair question..growing out hair...?

listen, the best person to advise you about this is a barber, pure and simple. they deal with it every other day. Plus, people on the net dont know what your hair is like!! I mean, I could tell you to do a Beckham and wear a skinny hair band, but i dont know if you are the knida guy who would do that!!! talk to the hair dresser.



Hair question..growing out hair...?

have a head massage for fast and quick hair growth:



Head Massage For Fast Hair Growth



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...



Hair question..growing out hair...?

Let it grow all one length if you cut the sides it will take even longer to grow out I know it may look weird to you now because you can't do nothing with it but my hair was spiked out in the back and I'm trying to grow my hair back long just keep getting regular trims and do what you can with your hair but it will eventually get there.



Hair question..growing out hair...?

you could cut the sides up and also the back up....and let the top grow out....put a bit of gel in it and come back....or you could get a loose body wave which always helps growing out hair

No comments:

Post a Comment