Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ugh, Help with this hair clip?!?!?

Where can I find scene bows for your hair. I went to hot topic, they're moving to a new store in the mall so it's not all the regular things they usually have. And Claire's I just couldn't find any. YES, Hot Topic has them on their site, For one I can't order off the internet and it's like my last resource because they're 6 dollars for 2 bows. Heres some pics of what i mean.



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



I already have "scene" hair. So I don't need it.



Ugh, Help with this hair clip?!?!?

I got mine at claires.Target and Walmart might have some.Tarina Tarantino has the best bows but are a bit pricey.



You could always just make your own.



Ugh, Help with this hair clip?!?!?

tillys have a bunch



Ugh, Help with this hair clip?!?!?

Omg Omg Omg .. lol I want those too!! xDxD omg I'm Totally Staring this Question!! xP hehe,.



Ugh, Help with this hair clip?!?!?

goto wal mart. and in the baby girls section. they have cute polka dot ones! i love them. but i also got a lot of my bows from claires and liked them so you may not like them



Ugh, Help with this hair clip?!?!?

haha i go to build a bear..



theyre free just sitck a bobby pin through and your good to go!



and the come in like every color.



Ugh, Help with this hair clip?!?!?

i dont know but scene bows are really ugly...alot of the styles look good...but this is one scene style that should not have ever started.



Ugh, Help with this hair clip?!?!?

How old are ya'll here?? 10.....

No comments:

Post a Comment