Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So what do you think of hair extensions?

I've been thinking about trying them to thicken my hair up. Where is the best place to get them? Which is better -- synthetic or human hair? How much do they generally cost (I have long hair)? Clip on or sewn in? Are they easy to take care of and style?



So what do you think of hair extensions?

I have the same problem, thin hair. I still don't think I would do hair extensions because of the damage I hear they do to your hair. Victoria Beckham cut her hair very short because of damage from extensions. Supposedly Brittney Spears shaved hers off because it was damaged from extensions (plus some other issues obviously). So......I would think very seriously before doing it. It sounds like it can seriously mess up the hair you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment