Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do I spice up my hair?

hey, i just got my hair cut, it is so cute, it is short and rests on my shoulders, it is layered so each layer of hair is about 3 inches long all around my head. my hair is a purply redish brown (i am conatantly dying my hair lol) i straighten it because if i didnt i would wake up with an "afro" i need a way to make it cuter it is too short to wear up even in a halfpony i have clips and stuff but i want ideas! i DO have sidebangs, i am not interested in scrunching my hair or blow drying, i just want to leave it straight, and put things in it. if anyone saw bridge to tera"bitchia" the one blonde girls hair had cool random like wraps and crap in it but i am unable to do that in mine but something like it would be cool. i also wouldent mind the whole punk rock thing because you know, thats what i am . if it matters i am white and turning 14 on saturday!



How do I spice up my hair?

Get some full bangs! They look totally different than side bangs, and they're awesome. Just make sure you get them cut about 1/4 inch below your eyebrows.



How do I spice up my hair?

maybe buy some hair glitter or hair accecories



or curl out the ends of your hair or curl them in

No comments:

Post a Comment