Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Great Clips or A fancy Salon?

Great clips always messes my layers up! So since i was in high school i have decided to go to a professional salon! Is it worth the $40 hair cut!?!?



Great Clips or A fancy Salon?

I think it is worth it....I go to Mia %26amp; Maxx at the mall here in town and I spend bout 30$ on a haircut but they do a really good job, plus they'll style your hair really cute. As long as you have the money for the haircut it's nice to splurge every once in awhile but I wouldn't do it every 6 months for a trim.



Great Clips or A fancy Salon?

the more you spend the better the haircut im sure. I got mine cut for 60 and she did a really good job. It all really counts on the communication between u and the hair dresser and the skill they have. Ask for recomendations.



Great Clips or A fancy Salon?

There閳ユ獨 a huge gap between Great Clips %26amp; 閳ユ竾ancy.閳? In my opinion, chain salons attract only stylists who have no interest in managing their careers. Those salons are more about quantity (lots of stylist, always someone available) than quality.



I go to small, independent salon. The stylists their genuinely care about their work, and want to put out a quality product every time because the only serious advertising they get is word of mouth. My salon doesn閳ユ獩 charge outrageous prices. In fact, I paid more for services at the Regis Salon I used to go to.

1 comment:

  1. You can get a good haircut or a bad haircut from any stylist at any salon, I've had great luck with my $12 haircuts at Great Clips, but the key is communication, being very clear upfront about what you want especially in regards to length. A little communication goes a long ways and gets you a great haircut for a fraction the price of a boutique salon.

    ReplyDelete