Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have extremly short,thin blonde hair,it barly reaches the botton of my head,can i get clip in exte

i have extremly short,thin blonde hair that i cant do anything with..ive always wanted extensions but i never could afford them,now i have the chance to get clip ins..r they heavy enough not to stay in place? people r constantly touching my hair..would that risk getting one loose?...since it is extremly thin idk if people would see the hair clips.is there a chance they might?..to see my hair go to my myspace and i will add you so u can take a look



www.myspace.com/boocheekim plz help me..im getting them soon and i need to know information bout them first



I have extremly short,thin blonde hair,it barly reaches the botton of my head,can i get clip in extensions?

here's my advice for you:



get them. clip ins can come in with barrette type snappy clips. if you can hide these under your hair, you'll look fine. your hair will look layered and really cute.



P.S. - your myspace is on private! i added you to see more pictures, but i think you denied me haha



I have extremly short,thin blonde hair,it barly reaches the botton of my head,can i get clip in extensions?

i have some, i love them, the clips dont show (i also have very thin hair) and they are not heavy at all i thought they would be but... there not



I have extremly short,thin blonde hair,it barly reaches the botton of my head,can i get clip in extensions?

Yes!! get 'em i make extentions for me and mah friends! Get hair clips, they don't hurt and they are practical!



here is how they look.



VVVV



http://static.stickam.com/media/image/co...



I have extremly short,thin blonde hair,it barly reaches the botton of my head,can i get clip in extensions?

Yes, your myspace is private. I do not suggest clip ins because I have VERY thin hair also. You can see them through your hair. I suggest taking Biotin (vitamin H) to help with your hair. It sucks having then hair, I know. :-\



I have extremly short,thin blonde hair,it barly reaches the botton of my head,can i get clip in extensions?

no sorry, but you want to wait until it gets longer, then do it



I have extremly short,thin blonde hair,it barly reaches the botton of my head,can i get clip in extensions?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment