Saturday, August 1, 2009

Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

Just ordered some real hair, clip in extensions off of the net (bit of spur of the moment purchase)



Does anyone use them? swear by them or hate them?



All opinions welcome.



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

i have some of those. i think they are awesome. you just clip some in and instant highlighs/lowlights. i have some that are black, and some that are purple.



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

my daughter has some colored ones. they are pretty cool.



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

Nay, can you imagine it. You start dating a guy and you stay his and you have to take you hair out. Scary



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

You can do that just makes sure its 100% human hair so you can style it cute cuz if its synthetic and you cut it and ucant curl it or anything u might look pretty dumb



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

Nay



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

YaY YAY AND double YAY



As long as you do em carefully and look after em they are ace



so versatile and quick



cheaper than the weave in ones too



Good purchase me thinks!



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

my little sister uses them - natural coloured ones, not bright %26amp; funky. they look really good on her, although she doesn't wear them all the time... easy to use too!



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

they are awful



they look cheap and to be honest they are cheap



why not save the money and get extensions done properly in a hairdresser



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

if they are applied correctly, they can look great.



Suggestion, do not go dancing with them in. they will slide out.



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

I just did the same thing



Tell me how yours turns out =]



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

yay to natural looking ones.



nay to the bright nasty ones.



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

That would be a big fat nay on hair extensions all together.



Doesn't to creep you out knowing you're putting someones hair on your head? Not to mention a guy's reaction finding out you're wearing hair that isn't yours. Awkward! You can kiss that relationship goodbye!



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

better if you ddnt if you like a long hair better if its real but if you like it just for a couple days and you feel its worth it up yo you



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

Jus say no xx



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

As long as they look natural then great! I've been thinking of getting some myself!



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

HONESTLY they are fantastic! I am not just saying that. I got some American Dream ones and they are so so so so good. No one knows they aren't my real hair - and they are highlighted ones too! They clip in so easily, so they dont damage your hair at all like the glue ones. U take them out, wash them, curl them, straighten them, plait them. Anything! They give u added thickness too!



U wont regret!!! ;-)



Daydream Believer xx



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

sorry but really tacky I think.......x



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

Its nay from me. One of my friends had them and was not impressed.



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

Nay



and why would you want a dead person/ slave persons hair on their head



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

No way man!



clip in hair is so scary.



what if suddenly drop off in public??



it will make yourself a laughting stock...



if you want a longer hair, why not just waste at most 1 year to grow naturally hair?



is only you want to be patience anot.



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

Please don't wear them, send them back and get your money back. Poor children in places like Africa have been forced to get their heads shaved for pence just so you can have long hair. I would feel guilty every time i wore them. They don't even look good in my opinion just tacky because you can tell who's wearing them. Plus they take ages to put in right . If you want long hair grow it don't wear somebody elses, its just weird. At least get fake ones, at least then its less cruel and less weird because your not wearing someone elses hair (it would totally freak me out!). I'm sorry to be babbling on but i feel really strongly about the issue, just think your getting long hair but some poor child is left completely bald. :0(



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

Oh, they may provide some fun for you on occasion, but most people (myself included) feel strange with hairpieces and spend a good amount of time worrying if other people notice that it is fake. I purchased a wig once for fun. It looked very natural, but I could never get past the notion of others knowing, so I simply gave it up.



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

To clip ins, I say yay ^_^



Real hair is stylable, and easy to look after, and if the colour is slightly wrong, you can dye it as you would normal hair, as long as you use a gentle dye. They can give a waterfall look, a bit of colour, or a bit of layer to a plain style, and are great for a quick change of pace on your look. I don't swear by them, but I have short hair and it's nice to add a bit of choppy length once in a while!



Enjoy your extensions ^_^



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

it's a nay for me i'm afraid i can't stand hair that LOOKS unnatural, it's ok dying it but adding it on with clips can look a bit strange sometimes...



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

I love Clip-in Hair Extensions! Since switching from a weave 9 years ago, my natural hair is better than it's ever been. I'm hooked on them!!! ;o) The best ones are at http://www.hairconspiracy.com



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

why are people so negative about cllip in extenasions..i have them and they look great just make sure u know how to place them to look natural-i use mine for when i have photoshoots or going out clubbing-they look great and stay in really well!! i say yayyyy all the way hunnie!!



but nay to some bright coloured random pieces u stick in!!



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

I got mine yesterday morning aftet matching the colour to a friends, and wore them to school, everyone was amazed! They were all fascinated by them. They're really easy to put in, took me a bit of playing around to get them to look right, but they do look quite natural. Yes ok, people know they're fake if they know you, but some of my friends didn't really notice, and its now about 6 inches longer! I'd definately say yes, they're really fun, whether you want to wear them all the time, or just occasionally. They are so fun to play with when they're in, I couldn't stop touching mine! You'll love them :)



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

yay n nay cus they look realy cool n fab but nay because familys in poor countrys get payed like 40p to shave of all there hair



Clip in hair extensions - Yay or Nay?

I got some real hair clip in extensions off eBay! Email me and let me know what you paid for yours, because if you get them from this guy, and they aren't as thick as you thought, he'll send you like a whole set free to make sure it's enough for you!



I think they are wonderful if your hair matches close to them, and are almost the same length - to make your hair thicker and stuff - but my hair is kindof short and I love them because if you curl your hair with them you can't even tell, it just looks layered. Just make sure that if you don't like how they look, go get them trimmed so they will look more realistic instead of a million miles long and kindof fake. I like being able to change my look. You'll have fun with them. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment