Saturday, August 1, 2009

How can I put my hair up? What's in right now?

My hair is always down and I always straighten it since it's wavy-curly. Everytime I use a hair clip the top parts and I have one section of hair on one side of the clip and one on the other side which I don't like. And if I try to twist it like in a bun and then clip it, the ends stick out too. How can I make it clean or messy in a nice way? Thanks to all.



How can I put my hair up? What's in right now?

What I do, is I make a ponytail near the top of my head but only pull the ponytail half way through. Make sure you leave some hair down over your face! You will need it later! Then, get out some gel or hairspray and scrunch up the ponytail/bun. Next, take the hair that you left down earlier and bobby pin it back into a bump. Then, buy some ribbon with a cool pattern or color and tie a small bow around it. It is a cute way to have messy hair! And it is PERFECT for your wavy hair because it is easier when you have curly/wavy hair!!



How can I put my hair up? What's in right now?

you can start putting your hair up like you would a pony tail, but instead of wrapping an elastic around it, you can twist your hair and wrap it around into a bun. then you can take a pencil, chopstick, or other hair thing while using a weaving motion to make your bun stay in place.



How can I put my hair up? What's in right now?

ok.i have looong wavy hair and when i want to wear it down i dont bother with the straightener because my hair is too thick. i gel my hair not to where it looks gelly but to make it stay wavy looking and since i have absolutley NO bangs i take a little peice from each side in the front and brush it out and clip it back but kind of make it poofy. it looks really nice and lots of people are doing it.



How can I put my hair up? What's in right now?

I have naturally wavy curly hair also and when my hair was longer, the best way it worked was when wet. I would twist it up w/ a clip, long barrette, or put a pony tail holder to keep it together. As it dried, the ends would be all cute %26amp; curly. Oh yeah, bobby pins worked too.

No comments:

Post a Comment